Hilarious and brutal adult party game for finding out what your friends really think about you!
Playing Bad People may cause laughter, tears and irreparable damage to friendships and egos.
Most likely to secretly run a meth lab?
If we were all hitchhikers, who would be the last person to get picked up?
Most likely to join a cult?
Whose funeral will have the smallest attendance?
Plus.....so many more savage questions
What Players Are Saying:
“More brutal than Cards Against Humanity”
“Best party game ever”
“Best drinking game I’ve ever played……hilarious”
Each round, one person reads the question card out loud to everyone playing. All players then vote for which player is best described by the question.
The object of each round is to cast your vote for you think the question card reader will vote for, and not necessarily who you would personally choose.
You get 1 point each time you’re correct and there’s also an awesome double down card if you’re really confident about your vote! The first to 7 points wins!
250 Question Cards
10 Player Identity Cards (for up to 10 players)
100 Voting Cards
10 Double Down Cards
1 Instruction Sheet
1 Scoring Pad
3 Epic Game Variants
- Find out what your friends really think about you in this hilarious and brutal voting game!
- Get to know your friends better and share crazy and ridiculous stories after each round
- Perfect for Parties! More savage than Cards Against Humanity!
- You can play Bad People 1000's of times. The gameplay changes each time based on who you are playing with
- 170 Hilarious Question Cards, 10 Player Identity Cards (up to 10 people can play at once), 100 Voting Cards, 10 Double Down Cards